- 1b (b's) [countable, uncountable] the second letter of the English alphabet “Butter” begins with (a) B/“B.”
- 2[countable, uncountable] (music) the 7th note in the scale of C major
- 3 [countable, uncountable] the second highest grade that a student can get for a class, test, or piece of work She got a B inHistory.
- 4[uncountable] used to represent the second of two or more possibilities Shall we go for plan A or plan B?
- 5[uncountable] used to represent a person, for example in an imagined situation, or to hide their identity Let's pretend A meets B in the park. Idioms
NAmE//bi//(pl. Bs, B's
from one place to another For me a car is just a means of getting from A to B.
from A to Bjump to other results