American English

Definition of correction fluid noun from the Oxford Advanced American Dictionary


correction fluid

jump to other results
a white liquid that you use to cover mistakes that you make when you are writing or typing, and that you can write on top of see also Witeout™
See the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary entry: correction fluid