- 1[uncountable, countable] the liquid that comes from fruit or vegetables; a drink made from this Add the juice of two lemons. a carton of apple juice Two orange juices, please.
- 2[countable, usually plural, uncountable] the liquid that comes out of a piece of meat when it is cooked Use the juices of the meat to make gravy.
- 3[countable, usually plural] the liquid in the stomach that helps you to digest food digestive/gastric juices
- 4 [uncountable] (informal) gas
- 5 [uncountable] (informal) electricity Idioms
nounjump to other results
to leave someone to worry and suffer the unpleasant effects of their own actions
let somebody stew (in their own juice) (informal)jump to other results