- 1a thin flat case used for carrying documents, drawings, etc.
- 2a collection of photographs, drawings, etc. that you use as an example of your work, especially when applying for a job She spent most of last year getting her portfolio together.
- 3(finance) a set of shares owned by a particular person or organization an investment/share portfolio a portfolio manager
- 4 (formal) the particular area of responsibility of a government official She resigned her portfolio.
- 5the range of products or services offered by a particular company or organization a portfolio of wines