Definition of Brylcreem™ noun from the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary



; NAmE
jump to other results
a make of hair cream used mainly by men to fix their hair in a particular style. It was fashionable in the 1950s, and is now used mainly by older men, or by people who want to copy the hair styles of the 1950s.
See the Oxford Advanced American Dictionary entry: Brylcreem™