Definition of bubblejet printer noun from the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary


bubblejet printer

BrE BrE//ˈbʌbldʒet prɪntə(r)//
; NAmE NAmE//ˈbʌbldʒet prɪntər//
jump to other results
a type of printer that uses bubbles of air to blow small dots of ink in order to form letters, numbers, etc. on paper
See the Oxford Advanced American Dictionary entry: bubblejet printer