Definition of flick knife noun from the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary


flick knife

BrE BrE//ˈflɪk naɪf//
; NAmE NAmE//ˈflɪk naɪf//
(British English) (also switchblade North American English, British English)
jump to other results
a knife with a blade inside the handle that jumps out quickly when a button is pressed

Other results

All matches