Definition of Jetway™ noun from the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary



BrE BrE//ˈdʒetweɪ//
; NAmE NAmE//ˈdʒetweɪ//
(North American English)(British English air bridge)
jump to other results
a bridge that can be moved and put against the door of an aircraft, so people can get on and off
See the Oxford Advanced American Dictionary entry: Jetway™

Other results

All matches