Definition of Rawlplug™ noun from the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary



BrE BrE//ˈrɔːlplʌɡ//
; NAmE NAmE//ˈrɔːlplʌɡ//
(also wall plug) (both British English) (North American English wall anchor)
jump to other results
a small plastic tube, closed at one end, that you put into a wall to hold a screw Word Originearly 20th cent.: from Rawlings (the name of the engineers who introduced it) + plug.

Other results

All matches