American English

Definition of bubblejet printer noun from the Oxford Advanced American Dictionary


bubblejet printer

NAmE//ˈbʌbldʒɛt ˌprɪntər//
jump to other results
a type of printer that uses bubbles of air to blow small dots of ink in order to form letters, numbers, etc. on paper
See the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary entry: bubblejet printer