Phrasal Verbsphrasal verbjump to other results
dig intophrasal verb
- 1(informal) to start to eat food with enthusiasm She dug into her bowl of pasta.
- 2to push or rub against your body in a painful or uncomfortable way His fingers dug painfully into my arm.
- 3to find out information by searching or asking questions Will you dig a little into his past and see what you find?
dig into something
- 1to mix soil with another substance by digging the two substances together
- 2to push or press something into something else She dug her hands deeper into her pockets.