- 1in a way that you would expect synonym of course Naturally, I get upset when things go wrong. After a while, we naturally started talking about the children. “Did you complain about the noise?” “Naturally.”
- 2without special help, treatment, or action by someone naturally occurring chemicals plants that grow naturally in poor soils The topic arose naturally in the conversation.
- 3as a normal, logical result of something This leads naturally to my next point.
- 4in a way that shows or uses abilities or qualities that a person or an animal is born with to be naturally artistic a naturally gifted athlete Most birds are naturally timid.
- 5in a relaxed and normal way Just act naturally. Word Familynature nounnatural adjective (≠unnatural)naturally adverb (≠unnaturally)Idioms
adverbjump to other results
if something comes naturally to you, you are able to do it very easily and very well Making money came naturally to him.
come naturally (to somebody/something)jump to other results