American English

Definition of Witeout™ noun from the Oxford Advanced American Dictionary



jump to other results
a white liquid that you use to cover mistakes that you make when you are writing or typing, and that you can write on top of; a type of correction fluid see also whiteout
See the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary entry: Witeout™