Definition of correction fluid noun from the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary


correction fluid

; NAmE
[uncountable] In the office
jump to other results
a white liquid that you use to cover mistakes that you make when you are writing or typing, and that you can write on top of see also Tipp-Ex™, Witeout™ See related entries: In the office
See the Oxford Advanced American Dictionary entry: correction fluid