- 1(old-fashioned, informal) to have a sexual or romantic relationship with somebody
- 2(informal) to have sex with somebody
- 1 to be included with or as part of something A car goes with the job.
- 2 to agree to accept something, for example a plan or an offer You're offering £500? I think we can go with that.
- 3 (also go (together)) to combine well with something synonym match Does this jacket go with this skirt? Those colours don’t really go (together).
- 4 (also go together) to exist at the same time or in the same place as something; to be found together Disease often goes with poverty. Disease and poverty often go together.