Definition of Tipp-Ex™ noun from the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary



BrE BrE//ˈtɪpeks//
; NAmE NAmE//ˈtɪpeks//
[uncountable] (British English) In the office
jump to other results
a liquid, usually white, that you use to cover mistakes that you make when you are writing or typing, and that you can write on top of; a type of correction fluid See related entries: In the office