Definition of Witeout™ noun from the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary



BrE BrE//ˈwaɪtaʊt//
; NAmE NAmE//ˈwaɪtaʊt//
[uncountable] (North American English)
jump to other results
a white liquid that you use to cover mistakes that you make when you are writing or typing, and that you can write on top of; a type of correction fluid see also white-out
See the Oxford Advanced American Dictionary entry: Witeout™